HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   LaserJet Replacement (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=154259)

Jack July 19th 07 07:09 PM

LaserJet Replacement

I'm looking to replace my old HP Laser jet 4L.

Usage is mainly day to day misc printing plus occasional business letter
and resume prints.

I would thing a max of $250. Of course toner cartridge replacement
costs are also a factor.

Options are duplex printing, and possibly network(Ethernet) capability.

Any suggestions? Comments?

Warren Block July 19th 07 10:21 PM

LaserJet Replacement

Jack wrote:
I'm looking to replace my old HP Laser jet 4L.

Usage is mainly day to day misc printing plus occasional business letter
and resume prints.

I would thing a max of $250. Of course toner cartridge replacement
costs are also a factor.

Options are duplex printing, and possibly network(Ethernet) capability.

Any suggestions? Comments?

Here's something I wrote a while back but hadn't yet got around to
announcing:

http://www.wonkity.com/~wblock/docs/usedlasers.pdf

It's not quite as complete as it could be, so suggestions are welcome.

measekite July 20th 07 03:11 AM

LaserJet Replacement

Read the reviews at:

www.pcmag.com