HardwareBanter

-   -   chaintech TI4600 question, Thanx man I got another question (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=52673)

please January 8th 04 04:26 PM

chaintech TI4600 question, Thanx man I got another question

Thanks for your help, I tried to install the nvidia WDM drivers but windows blue screens after reboot NVCap.sys is the error I get I found some help or more suggestions on the net but they didn't work, might you have any, any suggestion is welcome

Thanks again

The Black Wibble January 8th 04 10:18 PM

"please" wrote in message ...
Thanks for your help, I tried to install the nvidia WDM drivers but windows blue screens after reboot

NVCap.sys is the error I get I found some help or more suggestions on the net but they didn't work, might you
have any, any suggestion is welcome

Thanks again

Since 2.13_wdm-vivo.exe is nasty to your card, try NVIDIA_WDM_1.08.exe or NVIDIA_WDM_1.22.exe from
ftp://download.nvidia.com/Windows/WDM/. Clicking on a WDM package the first time will begin the process to
remove any currently installed WDM driver files. Always respond with yes when queried about deleting any
shared or newer files. Clicking on the package the second time will install the drivers.

Tony.

--
3GHz P4 (HT enabled)
Asus P4C800-E Deluxe