HardwareBanter

-   Intel (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Guardfish Intel Engine Management Password ? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=160081)

Bernard Rother November 15th 07 07:25 AM

Guardfish Intel Engine Management Password ?

Hi there,

I've had an Intel Guardfish mobo for awhile now ( DQ965GF ) and would
like to get into the Intel Engine Management area in the BIOS. It is
protected by a password ( No User or Sys Admin passwords are applied ).
I know it's not a killer board but I would love to poke around there.
The dealer hasn't a clue and didn't seem too interested.

Any ideas on where I can get hold of the PWD ?

Bernard.