HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Recommended laser printer parts vendor (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=71920)

Warren Post July 5th 03 09:47 PM

Recommended laser printer parts vendor

Can anyone recommend a reliable online vendor of laser printer parts? My
Brother MFC 4500ML multifunction laser needs a new fuser controler board.
Sure, I could Google, but my interest is not so much finding the lowest
price as finding a reliable vendor.

TIA,
Warren

Lee Babcock July 7th 03 02:34 PM

Warren Post wrote:

Can anyone recommend a reliable online vendor of laser printer parts? My
Brother MFC 4500ML multifunction laser needs a new fuser controler board.
Sure, I could Google, but my interest is not so much finding the lowest
price as finding a reliable vendor.

TIA,
Warren

Warren.... and what area of what country are you looking to find one in?
Regards
Lee

The village idiot July 8th 03 10:31 AM

Lee Babcock wrote in
:

Warren Post wrote:

Can anyone recommend a reliable online vendor of laser printer parts? My
Brother MFC 4500ML multifunction laser needs a new fuser controler board.
Sure, I could Google, but my interest is not so much finding the lowest
price as finding a reliable vendor.

TIA,
Warren

Warren.... and what area of what country are you looking to find one in?
Regards
Lee

Try Vancebaldwin.com and Agson.com . Both have been good to me. Also try
Nationalparts.com

Warren Post July 10th 03 04:14 PM

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 07:34:35 -0600, Lee Babcock wrote:

Warren Post wrote:

Can anyone recommend a reliable online vendor of laser printer parts?
My Brother MFC 4500ML multifunction laser needs a new fuser controler
board. Sure, I could Google, but my interest is not so much finding the
lowest price as finding a reliable vendor.

TIA,
Warren

Warren.... and what area of what country are you looking to find one

in?

I'm in Honduras http://srcopan.vze.com/. Not much chance of finding
parts near me, I'm afraid, so I'll settle for just about anywhere. For
vendors that ship U.S. only or Europe only, I can supply shipping
addresses there as well.

Warren

Lee Babcock July 10th 03 11:48 PM

Warren Post wrote:

Can anyone recommend a reliable online vendor of laser printer parts?
My Brother MFC 4500ML multifunction laser needs a new fuser controler
board. Sure, I could Google, but my interest is not so much finding the
lowest price as finding a reliable vendor.

TIA,
Warren

Warren.... and what area of what country are you looking to find one

in?

I'm in Honduras http://srcopan.vze.com/. Not much chance of finding
parts near me, I'm afraid, so I'll settle for just about anywhere. For
vendors that ship U.S. only or Europe only, I can supply shipping
addresses there as well.

Warren

Warren..... there are a number of wholesalers in Florida, so this
location would be your best bet.
A quick search on google turns up:

http://www.ppsfl.com/id19.htm

Regards