HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Samsung CXL4195FN : incompatible cartdridge after flashing printer (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=200101)

Mon.nom.est.personne May 25th 20 07:53 AM

Samsung CXL4195FN : incompatible cartdridge after flashing printer

Hi,

yesterday after flashing printer, all cartdridge except black are
detected as "incompatible". These cartdridge are Official.

I tried to poweroff 30minutes, I tested with the cartridges delivered
with the printer. I don"t see anything in Tech menu (with #1934)

I don't want to buy another colors cartdridge.
I am angry because even without a color cartridge it is impossible to
print only in black.

So, what can i do to reactivate these cartdridge (désactivate
protection), or force to print in black without colors cartdridge ?

if that is not possible, which brand (HP, xerox, ...) advise me which do
not make the planned obsolescence. My old brother multifunction no
longer wanted to scan because the print head was broken, and now it's
Samsung

Thanks