HardwareBanter

-   Gateway Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Gateway (2000) Destination XTV-400 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=193127)

agent smith May 6th 13 04:50 PM

Gateway (2000) Destination XTV-400

Does anyone have or know where I could purchase an external Remote Device Antenna (RDA) for the computer referenced in the title above? That computer is a 1998 model.

This device allows the Remote Control Device to talk to the computer's software, called Destivu (v 2.0).

Thanks.

agent smith June 15th 13 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent smith (Post 1082016)
Does anyone have or know where I could purchase an external Remote Device Antenna (RDA) for the computer referenced in the title above? That computer is a 1998 model.

This device allows the Remote Control Device to talk to the computer's software, called Destivu (v 2.0).

Thanks.

First of all, I'd like to thank those who replied to my post and also the one person who had and sent me the device.

As a follow-up, however, I'd like to know if a device driver is required to get the RDA unit to work? It simply plugs into the PS2 ports. I haven't been able to get it to work.

Thanks again.