HardwareBanter

-   UK Computer Vendors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   reliable shop (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=134294)

Marco August 22nd 06 12:01 PM

reliable shop

Hi,

who knows something about this site?
http://www.mobiteh.co.uk/index.php
Prices seems low, but is it reliable?

Thanks,
Marco

Mike August 22nd 06 12:40 PM

reliable shop

"Marco" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

who knows something about this site?
http://www.mobiteh.co.uk/index.php
Prices seems low, but is it reliable?

Thanks,
Marco

Why would you even risk it. It's not as though there are not plenty of
well known established vendors around.
Have a look he http://www.storesrus.co.uk/computers/index.php

Marco August 22nd 06 12:52 PM

reliable shop

Hi Mike,

I was looking for digital cameras and this shop has prices pretty lower
than others so I was just wondering if someone knows about it.

Marco

Ian Riches August 22nd 06 01:32 PM

reliable shop

In article . com,
says...
Hi,

who knows something about this site?
http://www.mobiteh.co.uk/index.php
Prices seems low, but is it reliable?

If something looks too good to be true it normally is.

Look at these pages from the google cache:

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache...digital.co.uk/
+dexdigital&hl=en&gl=uk&ct=clnk&cd=1

or

http://tinyurl.com/z4gnm

Look familiar?

Now look up dexdigital:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/rec..._frm/thread/82
764737df00661d/50d1bed3f3cd1b85?lnk=st&q=dexdigital&rnum=1&hl=en#
50d1bed3f3cd1b85

or

http://tinyurl.com/kwlgq

My advice: steer well clear.

Ian
--
Ian Riches
Bedford, UK

Marco August 22nd 06 01:41 PM

reliable shop

Ian,

thanks so much, no more to add about the seller, I was just looking for
someone to confirm me what I was thinking about.

Thanks again,
Marco

peter August 22nd 06 02:41 PM

reliable shop

Marco wrote:
Hi Mike,

I was looking for digital cameras

Try www.pixmania.co.uk, not necessarily the cheapest but a good
starting point (and a reliable honest outfit).

[email protected] August 22nd 06 03:56 PM

reliable shop

peter wrote:
Marco wrote:
Hi Mike,

I was looking for digital cameras

Try www.pixmania.co.uk, not necessarily the cheapest but a good
starting point (and a reliable honest outfit).

Yeah, I bought stuff from www.pcgiant.co.uk nearly a month ago. They
promptly took my money but failed to deliver the goods. Now i'm trying
to get compensation. Trying to save £5-10 by buying from an unknown
trader is idiocy.

Steve Walker August 22nd 06 11:08 PM

reliable shop

Marco wrote:
Hi Mike,

I was looking for digital cameras and this shop has prices pretty
lower than others so I was just wondering if someone knows about
it.

Unknown supplier, strikingly cheap? Run away......

[email protected] August 29th 06 11:33 PM

reliable shop

Steve Walker wrote:

Marco wrote:
Hi Mike,

I was looking for digital cameras and this shop has prices pretty
lower than others so I was just wondering if someone knows about
it.

Unknown supplier, strikingly cheap? Run away......

Buyer was refunded in full as requested.

peter August 30th 06 09:17 AM

reliable shop

wrote:

Buyer was refunded in full as requested.

Buyer was refunded in full a month after placing the order, after a
month of you ignoring him. You were wrong to accept an order from him
that you had no intention of delivering before your shutdown. Why did
you take payment knowing that you could not deliver the goods in a
reasonable time?