HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!! (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=59339)

netwizard2003 February 16th 06 10:31 AM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

markymarkwrote:
I just recently purchased a whole lot of different Compaq restore
disks. I
will sell them for $10.00 each. Email me if you need one... Mark

--
CHIEFS KICK DOWN THE DOOR IN 2004

HEY THERE, DO YOU HAVE ANY DISCS FOR A COMPAQ ARMADA 7400???

THANK YOU

reidco99 February 26th 06 06:32 AM

markymarkwrote:
I just recently purchased a whole lot of different Compaq restore
disks. I
will sell them for $10.00 each. Email me if you need one... Mark

--
CHIEFS KICK DOWN THE DOOR IN 2004 Mark, Looking for restore disks

for Compaq Persario 7970. Do you still have one available? Thank You,
Reidco99

rubiaone March 9th 06 07:39 PM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

need quick restore disck for presario 2100

plovag4546 March 31st 06 08:33 PM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

I need a Compaq Presario 1200 notebook Quick restore/recovery disk
can any one help Iam running windows 98. Thanks