HardwareBanter

-   Asus Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Hyperthreading (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=29148)

Derek November 21st 03 04:33 PM

Hyperthreading

I have an A7V8X - Deluxe mobo and am wondering if it supports
Hyperthreading? If so how do i enable/disable it?

I know... I k now... RTFM - I don't have it...

Muttley November 21st 03 04:40 PM

Hyperthreading is an Intel CPU feature... You have an AMD CPU...

John S.

om...

Zeneca November 21st 03 05:01 PM

No excuses: you can also download the FM.

I know... I k now... RTFM - I don't have it...

Ben Pope November 21st 03 05:34 PM

Derek wrote:
I have an A7V8X - Deluxe mobo and am wondering if it supports
Hyperthreading? If so how do i enable/disable it?

I know... I k now... RTFM - I don't have it...

http://www.asus.com/support/download...8x.pdf~zaqwedc

No excuses :-)

Regardless a quick search will reveal that hyperthreading is a P4 thing,
from which you should be able to deduce your answer.

Ben