HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   PCMCIA flash card - Driver for WinXP? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=4594)

Noozer April 29th 04 07:58 AM

PCMCIA flash card - Driver for WinXP?

I have a 4 meg PCMCIA flash card. This card came out of a Cisco 1005 router.
I'd like to be able to examine the data on the card to see if it is corrupt
as the router is not booting properly. I have a laptop with Windows XP, but
it does not natively support this card. Any suggestions on how to access
this card?

Part # of the card is: SM9FLA4MP320C and it is made by SMART Modular
Technologies.

The IOS on this card is supposed to be 10.3.13.
The image is supposed to be c1005-h-mz.103-13
The filename is "wh10313n"

Anyone know how I can ensure this card is good?

BTW, I also have a 2600 series router here with an empty PCMCIA slot... Not
sure if that's helpful or not.

Thx!!!