HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   help getting my Compaq 4402 back up and running (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=196751)

[email protected] September 29th 16 06:01 AM

help getting my Compaq 4402 back up and running

received this pc without original hardisk. had no idea how difficult it was going to be to get running.
it seems that the bios is installed onto the hard disk on this model.

the only way for me to get it running is with the orig Compaq setup/diagnostic disk.

hp no longer supports this PC. and every link i found online is broken.

can anybody help?