HardwareBanter

-   Cdr (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   LG RW/DVD GCC-4480B (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=28182)

Ari Rautio December 12th 04 09:50 PM

LG RW/DVD GCC-4480B

Hi!

I made firmware updata 1.0-1.2 and it doesn't make anything to
correct DVD burn problem. I have XP with sp2 and clone PC. When I read
articles them says that this combo works also with DVD+r DVD-r and
DVD/RW but when i have used that 6 months without success. So what to
do? Buy a new one or is it possible to have fixed. I have tried Nero
release 6.603 without succ and nero infotools says that it support
only cdr and cdrw, so mystic.

You can write to me directly also

T. Ari

smh December 13th 04 01:14 AM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Ari Rautio wrote:

I made firmware updata 1.0-1.2 and it doesn't make anything to
correct DVD burn problem. I have XP with sp2 and clone PC. When I read
articles them says that this combo works also with DVD+r DVD-r and
DVD/RW but when i have used that 6 months without success. So what to
do? Buy a new one or is it possible to have fixed. I have tried Nero
release 6.603 without succ and nero infotools says that it support
only cdr and cdrw, so mystic.

It's CD burner + DVD-ROM. It's not CD burner + DVD burner.

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com

(No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the following is a LIBEL)
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Mike Richter is a LIAR (wife beating)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (critical bugs)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (major bug)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda limit)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (dae)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no enhanced cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd/cdr-faq)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(9a)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ix)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (x)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)

What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (i)
What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (ii)

Mike Richter Wow! Wow! Wow!

Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (ii)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (iii)

Mike Richter & "Looooooooonng" Time for Nothing

What an Asshole