HardwareBanter

-   Overclocking (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   OT Dumb Question (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=11151)

pilgrim September 23rd 04 07:04 PM

OT Dumb Question

I am going to format and do a clean install of Windows XP Home. Does
SP2 include SP1?
Thanks in advance,
pilgrim

Ron Reaugh September 24th 04 12:35 AM

"pilgrim" wrote in message
I am going to format and do a clean install of Windows XP Home. Does
SP2 include SP1?

Yes. Do SP2.

Locutus September 24th 04 11:33 AM

btw beware of the VOLE

LOL
I wonder how many are going to get this reference???

pilgrim September 24th 04 06:52 PM

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:04:58 -0500, pilgrim wrote:

I am going to format and do a clean install of Windows XP Home. Does
SP2 include SP1?
Thanks in advance,
pilgrim

Many thanks for the many helpful responses. BTW what's a VOLE?
pilgrim

Ron Reaugh September 25th 04 03:57 AM

"pilgrim" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:04:58 -0500, pilgrim wrote:

I am going to format and do a clean install of Windows XP Home. Does
SP2 include SP1?
Thanks in advance,
pilgrim

Many thanks for the many helpful responses. BTW what's a VOLE?

It's tard speak for an MS type. All of the tard's first names are re.