HardwareBanter

-   Creative Sound Blaster Cards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   soundblaster live 5.1 model sb0100 driver-please help (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=115169)

KG December 20th 05 11:07 PM

soundblaster live 5.1 model sb0100 driver-please help

Can anyone tell me where I can find a WIN98SE driver for the above
mentioned sound card. The one from Creative's website will not install
- it will not even detect the sound card. Any help would be greatly
appreciated - thanks in advance.
Geo.

Shepİ December 29th 05 11:27 PM

soundblaster live 5.1 model sb0100 driver-please help

On 20 Dec 2005 15:07:58 -0800 If you fall from a tree,leave your anger
on the branch and then "KG" sent this :

Can anyone tell me where I can find a WIN98SE driver for the above
mentioned sound card. The one from Creative's website will not install
- it will not even detect the sound card. Any help would be greatly
appreciated - thanks in advance.
Geo.

Have you tried here,
http://www.driverguide.com/

If not I think mine will work.I will upload them to some of my server
space but only when you request.

HTH :)

Remove OBVIOUS to email.

--