HardwareBanter

-   Abit Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   how do i use a usb keyboard when booting a Abit an52 motherboard (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=158242)

[email protected] October 6th 07 03:48 AM

how do i use a usb keyboard when booting a Abit an52 motherboard

how do i use a usb keyboard when booting a Abit an52 motherboard?
I cant select my multiple OS's. It works in the bios, and in windows
but not in between.
In the bios there is the option to select USB Keyboard OS or Dos, OS
is default, if i change this to dos i can change my booting os but
then when windows loads my keyboard does not work at all.
Is there a bios fix for this?