HardwareBanter

-   Homebuilt PC's (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Wireless charging mouse pad (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=198918)

Mr. Man-wai Chang April 30th 18 03:00 PM

Wireless charging mouse pad

Would your hand get cancer in the long run? Wireless charging means
there is energized EM radiation coming out of the pad! :)

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不*錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):

Jonathan N. Little April 30th 18 03:37 PM

Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:

Would your hand get cancer in the long run? Wireless charging means
there is energized EM radiation coming out of the pad! :)

Not if you keep the shiny side outward.

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Mr. Man-wai Chang April 30th 18 03:50 PM

On 30/4/2018 10:37 PM, Jonathan N. Little wrote:

Not if you keep the shiny side outward.

I think it's like baking your hand and palm on induction oven? I know
the radiation is supposed to be low level ... :)

Chris April 30th 18 10:59 PM

Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:

Would your hand get cancer in the long run? Wireless charging means
there is energized EM radiation coming out of the pad! :)

Yes and don't forget microwave ovens, tv masts, mobile phones, satellites,
wifi, cosmic rays and brazil nuts.

Best line your bedroom with tinfoil...

Larc[_3_] May 1st 18 12:10 AM

On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 21:59:21 -0000 (UTC), Chris wrote:

| Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
|
| Would your hand get cancer in the long run? Wireless charging means
| there is energized EM radiation coming out of the pad! :)
|
| Yes and don't forget microwave ovens, tv masts, mobile phones, satellites,
| wifi, cosmic rays and brazil nuts.
|
| Best line your bedroom with tinfoil...

And make a hat out of any that's left over. ;)

Larc

Jason[_15_] May 1st 18 01:16 PM

Wireless charging mouse pad

In article ,
says...
Would your hand get cancer in the long run? Wireless charging means
there is energized EM radiation coming out of the pad! :)

Anything warmer than absolute zero is emitting
electromagnetic radiation, including you and me!

Jason[_15_] May 1st 18 01:18 PM

Wireless charging mouse pad

In article -
september.org, says...

In article ,
says...
Would your hand get cancer in the long run? Wireless charging means
there is energized EM radiation coming out of the pad! :)

Anything warmer than absolute zero is emitting
electromagnetic radiation, including you and me!

PS - did you hear about the guy who was frozen to absolute
zero? He was 0K ...