HardwareBanter

-   Cdr (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Mike Richter & smh (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=25270)

smh February 6th 04 06:05 AM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

smh wrote:

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.
I was here at the beginning......such a long time ago......

Confirming Mike Richter (Lying Scum) has been making LIES and FRAUDS in
all those years!!!

===============================
Acraptec (Adaptec) is The Pits!
===============================

Have you heard of Take Two boot disk problem?

Result of no standard method of creating a bootable floppy
under the NT4 and 2000, easy work around available

With the cd-text problem, the difficulty was with "too many"
standards. Now, with the boot disk problem, the difficulty is with
"no" standard. Whether it's "too many" or "no", one thing is quite
clear: Acraptec is in love with the word "standard."

( Do Acraptec assholes wipe their assholes as there is no standard
method of doing it? This must be why the whole of Acraptec stinks.
And one more reason why Adaptec should be called a-CRAP-tec. )

===================================
Wife Beating Stopped, Mike Richter?
===================================

Could you take a time off from your pontificating and explain the
"discrepancy" between your posts of (10/31/99) and (3/23/00)?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: Take Two Boot Disk
Date: (10/31/99)

I cannot create an Emergency Boot Floppy disk for Take Two...
Windows 98 2nd Edition

Take Two has problems with its boot disc in NT4;

I'm not surprised if it is also true in Win98 SE ... === Not Always

Then beat up on them for letting it out in that condition. === Beat Up

======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: Adaptec Take 2 Restore problem
Date: (3/23/00)

smh wrote:
Does Take Two now make boot disk properly?

Take Two always made a valid boot disc for Win9x ... === Always

Does your question not read like the classic:

Have you stopped beating your wife? === Wife Beating
Like that one, yours cannot be answered simply.
======================

-------------------------------
Mikey, you are a Friggin' ****!
-------------------------------

smh February 6th 04 09:00 PM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

"Peter R" wrote...
What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.
I was here at the beginning......such a long time ago......

Confirming Mike Richter (Lying Scum) has been making LIES and FRAUDS in
all those years!!!

====================================
Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)
====================================

If Nero, the supplied cd is NOT the prob, but
if DirectCD, the supplied cd IS the problem!

If Nero, the supplied cd is NOT the problem
=====================
From: Mike Richter (Lying Scum)
Subject: Burn my first CD-R,
Date: 11/11/02

And it failed. Got a Write Error, using Nero.
I used the CD-R disk that came with my new Lite-On Drive.

It should not be the disc
if it is the one supplied by the drive manufacturer ...
=====================

From: col
Subject: DirectCD reports CD-RW as bad
Date: 10/6/01

DirectCD 3.05 reports my (one and only) CD-RW as "Unsupported or bad
media" yet Easy CD Creator sees it for what it is. It seems odd that
the CD-RW that came with the drive (a LG 8120B) doesn't work.

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Date: 10/6/01

The report is probably accurate ...
Look for a line of blanks which fit your drive better

=====================
From: AquamanA
Date: 10/8/01

I also have the LG CED-8120B drive. When moving to 3.05 DirectCD
I got the same error message. When I dropped back down to 3.03b,
the message went away and the drive worked properly.

I determined this to be a bug in the new software version as a result

Just use the older DirectCD, your problem will go away.
=====================

----------------------------
Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!
----------------------------

smh February 9th 04 03:55 AM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

"Peter R" wrote...
What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.
I was here at the beginning......such a long time ago......

Confirming Mike Richter (Lying Scum) has been making LIES and FRAUDS in
all those years!!!

(Mikey):

(9/22/99): "I cannot get it to boot my NT system."

(9/26/01): "I was the first to raise ... the error."

(9/24/99): "Some unwise tampering with the registry left my NT4 system
dead in the water. I restored it with a boot floppy in
less than 30 minutes and recovery was perfect."

(11/26/99): "I don't speak of T2's bugs because I haven't found them."

-------------------------------
Mikey, you are a Friggin' ****!
-------------------------------

From: Mike Richter
Subject: TakeTwo: Take Two Boot Disc Issue with NT
Date: 9/22/99

1. If Take Two does not create a working boot disk to recover
an NT system, this is a bona fide bug, which IS a big deal
and must be fixed!

Assuming #1 is true, Adaptec, or Mr. Richter, have you created
a web page / patch to work around this problem yet?

That's really an Adaptec job - my site is not specific to their s/w.

======================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin' Liar)
Subject: Frauds by Mike Richter (1 of 2)
Date: 9/26/01

The workaround was documented on the list and in the primer
as soon as I found it.
======================

-------------------------------
Mikey, you are a Friggin' Liar!
-------------------------------

From: Mike Richter (Friggin' Liar)
Date: 9/26/01

The workaround was documented ... in the primer
as soon as I found it.
======================

-------------------------------
Mikey, you are a Friggin' Liar!
-------------------------------

From: smh
Subject: aCRAPtec (Adaptec) is The Pits!
Date: 7/26/00

Have you heard of Take Two boot disk problem?

Result of no standard method of creating a bootable floppy under the NT4 and
2000, easy work around available

This bug has never, ever been acknowledged as such by Acraptec.
Acraptec has been sitting on this bug for almost a year. Now, all you
can say about this is as if it's not the fault of Acraptec.

Is Acraptec going to dismiss the problem with the simple expedience that
there is an easy workaround available? How easy is the workaround? If
it's so easy, wonder why it couldn't be fixed. And where is this "easy"
workaround spelled out?

And if this is spelled out,
shouldn't it be on the known issues page?

Is a bug (in the usual sense) not a bug (in the Acraptec sense) if there
are work arounds available?

To think that it's been almost a year now and Acraptec still hasn't
found a fix. That "no standard" must be some real obstacle.

(Veritas must be some smart cookies, handling this "no standard" problem
with no problem at all.)

Is the boot disk problem the penalty one must pay for the privilege of
using such "far ahead" software like Take Two?

From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: Adaptec Take Two
Date: 8/3/00

Not again!

[Isn't "not again!" caused by poor documentation?]

T2 has an abominable interface and worse documentation.

[Not again! Mikey!]

[T2 has no bugs, only poor interface and documentation?]
[Didn't Mikey let it all hang out about the bad things of T2?]

There are many
ways to foul up its backup largely thanks to those weaknesses. But it
does work for most who use other resources to find out how to use the
program or who learn the hard way. Other people jump right in and try to
back up directly to erasables, often discs which have been quick-erased.

Those who started by backing up to a hard drive, then to write-once
discs, then (only once, because they find it's foolish) to erasables
have generally found it to be convenient, quick and reliable.

I can't speak to Adaptec support since I learned the program during
beta. But I can tell you that many people - and I am definitely one -
consider it an excellent backup program.

Because the program is so badly documented and I find it valuable in
spite of that, I have broken my rule and made parts of the page on
Backup in the primer at my CD-R site specific to the Adaptec program.
See if what's said there and in the sections on UDF (used for direct
writing) provide some of

what Adaptec should have supplied.

[So, why didn't Acraptec supply, Mikey?]

[But Mikey spewed, "Not again!"]

-------------------------------
Mikey, you are a Friggin' ****!
-------------------------------

From: smh
Subject: CD Burning Software Question - Is EZCD As Bad As Some Say?
Date: 10/5/02

Mike Richter (Friggin' Scum) spewed:

Now... whadayathink? Is EZCD that bad? Should I stear clear,
suck it up, and go with Nero? or...go with EZCD?

When I tested for them, I said "bad" things about it by reporting bugs.
I make no secret of either my success or my complaints with it.

Are you sure about that, Slimeball? Do you mean like this with the
"Close disk" non-sticky default bug?
=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Subject: EZCD 5 has BIGS!!!!
Date: 2/25/01

"Adrian Miller (cRoxio)" wrote:

... When you hit record and the options box comes up, it
lets you change the options and the you hit "Save as Default"
for the next time. This doesn't work and goes back to Adaptec's
default option

Known issue to be fixed in 5.01 due fairly soon.

If this is a "Known issue" then why was this software released with
a known bug??!!! You can't tell me this was not found by a beta
tester, months ago. And if I recall, this was a bug on version 4.0
also. What did you guys do just revamp the GUI on an old engine?

It was found by the beta testers many months ago.
=====================

And like this, seemingly spilling ITS guts out:
=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Date: 3/5/01

The beta testers screamed about that one throughout development.
It's one of many failures of the default operations - which are
consistently de-faulty.

Some of our comments during development are not printable in polite
society. We have been promised that the default issues will be
fixed; there has been no commitment on when.
=====================

There are two teeny-weeny problems. One is that Mike Richter's gut
spilling came only AFTER Adrian Miller finally acknowledged the bug.

Another teeny-weeny problem is that the bug was first reported on
(9/1/99).
===================
From: jbarry
Subject: attn: Deirdre' Straughan EZCD v4 bug report!
(9/1/99)

It says it defaults to "Close Session and Leave CD Open". However it
really defaults to "Close Disc". Changing it back and tell it to
"Set as Default" doesn't for the most part keep that setting...
===================

Mike Richter was mum with the above, let alone spilling ITS guts out or
screaming. But IT spewed this the very next day:
=====================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: EZ Creator 4. 0 - True it has MAJOR bugs ?
Date: 9/2/99

They had a significant beta program ...
=====================

And Mike Richter was again mum with this, let alone spilling ITS guts
out or screaming.
==========================
From: J.F. van Baarlen
Subject: EZCDC4.02 - still not OK
Date: 3/17/00

In the CD-creation setup, I can still not get it to default to 'Close
session and leave CD open'. It still defaults to 'Close CD'. How hard
can it be to fix something so bloody simple? It's just a matter of
reading/writing the correct dword from the registry and selecting the
appropriate radio-button.
==========================

After all that, the Slimeball spewed these:

When I tested for them, I said "bad" things about it by reporting
bugs. I make no secret of either my success or my complaints with
it.

The beta testers screamed about that one throughout development.

ALERT to the trolls: This is another "have you stopped beating your
wife" reply

(Reminder: The bug was reported on (9/1/99).]

Mike Richter, were you whispering?

-------------------------------
Mikey, you are a Friggin' ****!
-------------------------------

Eric Gisin February 17th 04 11:14 PM

Still spending your life in the Funny Farm, eh Sammy?

"smh" wrote in message
ws.com...
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Andy Yee (Pipsqueak) spewed:

I have him plonked in my kook list :)

The only plonk you know is the sound you hear when a pile of coasters
pops out of your ass.

smh February 18th 04 02:01 AM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes!!! )

Eric Gisin (Pipsqueak) spewed:

Some subject lines from Usenet:

Eric Gisin, Aubsiive Newsgroup Cyberpunk
Newsgroup Abuser Eric Gisin
Daily Gisin Troll Report
Troll Alert: Eric Gisin
Eric Gisin, Newsgroup Faggot Punk
Eric Gisin, that bitch in BC
Anybody seen that bitch Gisin today?

======================
From: "Dimitri"
Subject: Please report smh for spamming (weekly post)
Date: 1/20/03

"Eric Gisin" (Newsgroup Cyberpunk) spewed:

Why don't you mind your own business you stupid ****.

You're not the Usenet police, go find your power trip elsewhere
you little busybody bitch.

Eric Gisin February 18th 04 03:00 AM

Take your meds, psycho sammy.

Taking care of ****ed up trolls is not a power trip, it is every netizens