HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Anyone here use HP Photo Creations? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=199614)

Ant[_3_] June 8th 19 10:22 PM

Anyone here use HP Photo Creations?

I use it, but I hate its online requirements and now limits features
(have to pay to use them). Does anyone know of its old version and/or
good software replacements for my decade old 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 PC and HP
Photosmart 8450 printer?

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "Ants never sleep." --Ralph Waldo Emerson, poet
/\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org /