HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   What's better than Champagne & Chocolate? No Not Women (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=160059)

ibuysmart November 14th 07 08:24 PM

What's better than Champagne & Chocolate? No Not Women

.....shopping, of course !!

Hello All
With Xmas approaching at www.ibuysmart.co.uk, we have fantastic range
of computers.

Check it out !!

Taliesyn November 14th 07 08:35 PM

What's better than Champagne & Chocolate? No Not Women

ibuysmart wrote:

....shopping, of course !!

By refilling my own cartridges with affordable bulk refill ink I can
afford both Champagne AND chocolate - and worry about women later.

-Taliesyn

measekite November 14th 07 11:48 PM

What's better than Champagne & Chocolate? No Not Women

u R A spammer

measekite November 14th 07 11:49 PM

Taliesyn wrote:
ibuysmart wrote:

....shopping, of course !!

By refilling my own cartridges with affordable bulk refill ink I can
afford both Champagne AND chocolate - and worry about women later.

I think you need to worry about them now.

-Taliesyn

Nicolaas Hawkins November 15th 07 02:51 AM

What's better than Champagne & Chocolate? No Not Women

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 22:49:16 GMT, measekite wrote in
et:

Taliesyn wrote:
ibuysmart wrote:

....shopping, of course !!

By refilling my own cartridges with affordable bulk refill ink I can
afford both Champagne AND chocolate - and worry about women later.

I think you need to worry about them now.

Well, we can be certain its something you have never worried about.

--
Nicolaas.

.... Music expresses that which cannot be said, and upon which we cannot be
silent

[email protected] November 16th 07 12:43 PM

What's better than Champagne & Chocolate? No Not Women

On Nov 15, 1:00 pm, Frank wrote:
measekite wrote:
u R A spammer

ibuysmart wrote:

....shopping, of course !!

Hello All
With Xmas approaching atwww.ibuysmart.co.uk, we have fantastic range
of computers.

Check it out !!

U R A FUKKIN ASSHOLE LOSER!!!

Frank

Frank, I'm beginning to think you hate this guy! (8^)=