HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Where do I download "setup install" floppy for Armada 1700? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=59127)

Linux Lover August 25th 04 12:47 PM

Where do I download "setup install" floppy for Armada 1700?

Hi,

Where do I download the "setup install floppy" for the Armada 1700
from?

I looked for it at http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/fi...te/20_966.html,
but I couldn't find it. Is it under a different name?

(I did find however the latest BIOS update, downloaded and installed
it. Works beautifully.)

Thanks in advance,
Lynn

Earl F. Parrish September 23rd 04 04:54 AM

"Linux Lover" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

Where do I download the "setup install floppy" for the Armada 1700
from?

I looked for it at
http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/fi...te/20_966.html,
but I couldn't find it. Is it under a different name?

(I did find however the latest BIOS update, downloaded and
installed
it. Works beautifully.)

Thanks in advance,
Lynn

Try this link and you will find the file on the page:
http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/fi...ate/4_912.html

--
Earl F. Parrish