HardwareBanter

-   Matrox Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What is the Best Video Card for Video Editing & Hi Graphix Games PC? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=99875)

Mark Smith June 15th 05 10:28 AM

What is the Best Video Card for Video Editing & Hi Graphix Games PC?

Hello Guys,

I dont even know if I am in the right newsgroups, but if I would like to ask
the question "What is the best Video Card for a Video Editing & Hi-Graphix
Games PC?

If you could let me know what you think that would be great.....

Thanks....

Ender.Wiggin June 21st 05 03:11 PM

For serious video editing, I would suggest that you check out the
Parhelia APVe or RT.X100 Xtreme Pro:
http://www.matrox.com/mga/workstatio...helia_apve.cfm
http://www.matrox.com/video/products...mepro/home.cfm

For any PC gaming, you will have to forget about Matrox graphics cards,
and go for any Nvidia or ATI-based card.

Richard Hopkins June 30th 05 12:18 PM

"Mark Smith" wrote in message
Hello Guys,

I dont even know if I am in the right newsgroups, but if I would like to
ask the question "What is the best Video Card for a Video Editing &
Hi-Graphix Games PC?

If you could let me know what you think that would be great.....

In addition to what the others have said, this is an impossible question to
answer appropriately without having some idea of what sort of gaming or
video editing you wish to do, or, conversely, how much you wish to spend.
--

Richard Hopkins
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

Don July 13th 05 05:33 PM