HardwareBanter

-   General Hardware (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Broken Keyboard (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=70626)

graeme robertson June 2nd 04 03:51 PM

Broken Keyboard

Does anyone know any cheap online keboard manufacturers? My one is
broken and im looking to replace it.

Gavin June 2nd 04 09:27 PM

(graeme robertson) wrote in message . com...
Does anyone know any cheap online keboard manufacturers? My one is
broken and im looking to replace it.

try the new illuminated ones at
www.mrg-distribution.co.uk look great

willah June 3rd 04 02:59 AM

(graeme robertson) wrote in message . com...
Does anyone know any cheap online keboard manufacturers? My one is
broken and im looking to replace it.

Its not online, but go to your local CompUSA, BestBuy, Staples, or
Office Depot and pick up a $9 standard 101-key keyboard.

Aaron June 3rd 04 08:15 PM

(graeme robertson) wrote in message . com...
Does anyone know any cheap online keboard manufacturers? My one is
broken and im looking to replace it.

Here one for a buck after $5 rebate:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...3002&CatId=142

There are others on this site for less than $10, I'm sure any other
place like newegg.com or such would work for you. The thing to shop
around for is shipping price, I know I got ripped of at newegg.com for
my ATX case ($15). Well, maybe that isn't too much, but it sure is a
lot compared to the $68 price tag on the item itself. Shipping costs
suck. For this reason, I recommend you find an alternative. I know
at my local Government Surplus location I can pick up keyboards for
$2; it's really cool 'cause they have this huge stack of old keyboards
(and one for mice too).

I don't know why people spend $150 for new Logitech stuff.

Aaron