HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Presario 1210 laptop (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=58882)

Alan Manning May 22nd 04 07:19 PM

Presario 1210 laptop

I have a Compaq Presario 1210 laptop. 96 megs of ram, 150 mhz processor,
Win95 - works great. However, about a year ago, the PCMCIA card slot stopped
working. Cards fit it, but the operating system won't recognize them. I've
tried reformatting, putting on Linux, opening up the case and looking for
loose connections... Everything. I am just curious if anybody else has the
same model as me and if they have experienced any problems like mine. Thanks

-Alan