HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   hp drivers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=58954)

Nate Rosenthal June 14th 04 03:00 PM

hp drivers

Have a donated computer with a HP 7200 series cd burner installed. I don't
have anything in the way of software. Where can I get drivers for it. HPs
website is not exactly the forthcoming.

HH June 14th 04 03:43 PM

The drivers are part of the operating system and it will work as a CD-ROM
drive without anything additional. If you have Windows XP as an operating
system it has burning software built in, but you likely would want to get
separate software. Nero, Roxio, Sonic and Click'n'burn all have burning
software in the $50-100 price range. Right now, I'm using Nero on one
machine and Sonic on another. I've also had excellent results with
Click'n'burn Pro 2.0.
HH