HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   NEW FREE Technical Support and Discussion forum for COMPAQ computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=59374)

JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION November 18th 04 05:36 PM

NEW FREE Technical Support and Discussion forum for COMPAQ computers

We have started a new FREE technical support and discussion forum for Compaq
computers.

You can register for free and we and other registered users will do what we
can to help anyone with their Dell Support issues.

http://jlaenterprises.ath.cx/phpbb2/index.php

Please register and contribute to help our forum grow.

Thank You

JLA ENTERPRISES

867

7
6
5

6

6o
6

7

75

9
5
86

oi

7
86
9
5
64
8kyug

HH November 19th 04 12:01 PM

Hmmmm. Compaq Computers and Dell Support issues???
HH

"JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION" wrote
in message m...