HardwareBanter

-   Packard Bell Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   [Packard Bell MM S618 master restore diskette - Master CD to follow] [1/1] - mrd-v.8.zip (4/4) - 695k (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=67061)

Elector December 11th 04 01:18 PM

[Packard Bell MM S618 master restore diskette - Master CD to follow] [1/1] - mrd-v.8.zip (4/4) - 695k

"DJ Bug" wrote in message

snip

The problem with that sort of post is that many news servers don't
allow attachments unless it is a designated binary group. Secondly in
the rare cases that a file can be attached the reader will not as a
point of view download it or use it since it could contain code that
is harmful or not needed by that reader.

A little caution goes a long way in this regard.

Many of the old time posters have those files at additional sites for
easy pickings. Velix, Ray, Metronid, Simon and Myself have many if not
all the necessary files that are associated with Packard Bells, and my
friends Simon & Metronid have the ability to modify many of these same
files and restore disks. Metronid has given me his instructions as
well as the modified files at the Yahoo Groups we belong to. They may
also be available at bootdisk.com and a few other places on the net.

But grasshopper it was a valiant effort on your part!

Elector