HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   can't find USB drivers for the sr1030nx (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=58975)

jared June 27th 04 05:08 PM

can't find USB drivers for the sr1030nx

this has been a nightmare, I bought this computer at Best Buy, but
needed to put XP Pro on it for the simple fact that the box was going
to be joining a windows domain, and now I can't find USB drivers for
it and I've looked everywhere. So do any of you have any suggestions
for me? Thanks in advance.

==============

HH June 27th 04 06:12 PM

Should be included in XP Pro just as they are for XP Home.
HH

"jared" wrote in message
this has been a nightmare, I bought this computer at Best Buy, but
needed to put XP Pro on it for the simple fact that the box was going
to be joining a windows domain, and now I can't find USB drivers for
it and I've looked everywhere. So do any of you have any suggestions
for me? Thanks in advance.

Posted through www.HowToFixComputers.com/bb - free access to hardware

troubleshooting newsgroups.