HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!! (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=59339)

markymark November 2nd 04 06:46 AM

COMPAQ QUICK RESTORE DISKS FOR SALE!!

I just recently purchased a whole lot of different Compaq restore disks. I
will sell them for $10.00 each. Email me if you need one... Mark

--
CHIEFS KICK DOWN THE DOOR IN 2004

neocar99 February 21st 05 04:42 AM

markymark Wrote:
I just recently purchased a whole lot of different Compaq restore
disks. I
will sell them for $10.00 each. Email me if you need one... Mark

--
CHIEFS KICK DOWN THE DOOR IN 2004

Do you have any Compaq Presario 1700T Quick Restore disks?

--
neocar99

DunbarPPL March 29th 05 01:57 AM

I need the quick restore disks for my Compaq Armada 7800... do you
have those?

thanks!

Suzanne

learch31 April 1st 05 04:05 PM

Need Quick Restore Disk for a Compaq DeskPro EN 6266. Hard drive had
to be replaced and now it won't install the OS. Please help!
Thanks!

shanksy April 1st 05 04:05 PM

Gda Eh,

Do you have quickrestore cd for Compaq Armada E500 (600MHZ)

PS: I would accept copy of original disk if possible.

Thanks

Garth April 1st 05 11:50 PM

Got the restore disks here in melbourne but they may not be much use unless
you really want to restore win 95 to it as all the drivers are for win 95

shanksy April 3rd 05 04:52 AM

Gda eh,

Do you have quickrestore disk for Compaq Armada E500? If so let me
know how we can proceed for payment.

Thank you

BJ April 9th 05 01:49 AM

To Garth in Melbourne:
I assume your April 2 posting was in response to my request for
the Quick Restore CD (Version 1.0 and red in color) for the older
Compaq Presario 2200 running windows 95 . Yes, I do want to run
Windows 95. Contact me at my e-mail address below if you indeed have
the disk. Thank you!

dherring April 21st 05 07:29 PM

Do you have disks for Presario 7485? Thanks