HardwareBanter

-   -   The better gtx 460 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=190483)

PcGAmeR22[_33_] December 22nd 11 04:57 PM

The better gtx 460

Ive seen lots of gtx 460,s out there
and each brand differs from the other
i found out that the best 2 brands are the evga gtx 460 1gb
and the gtx 460 1gb hawk edition with 2 fans
so which one is faster , the hawk or the evga card
some people told me that the evga is faster because its oc,ed
but im still not convinced because that card has 2 large fans on it
1 fan is more than enough so imagine the cooling of 2 large fans