HardwareBanter

-   Creative Sound Blaster Cards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   I think the record in on my Live is dead (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=130089)

[email protected] July 1st 06 05:27 AM

I think the record in on my Live is dead

I can not get the live to record from an internal source either using
the line in or mic in. Has anyone known this to die before?
Otherwise,
the card seems to work normally.

__
Robert Pearson
ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net
Creative Virtue Press/Telical Books/Regenerative Music
http://www.rspearson.com

Sharanga Dayananda July 2nd 06 08:48 PM

I think the record in on my Live is dead

What do you mean by recording from an internal source using the line-in or
mic? Line in and mic are both for recording from external sources, i.e. line
level input from A/V equipment or a microphone.

If you want to record from an internal source ( i.e. what you hear ) you
need to set the recording source to be "What you hear."

ups.com...