HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=95363)

RFM April 23rd 05 01:23 AM

Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good

Burt, please don't reply to SPAM. Spammers don't go back and read responses
to their junk, and those of us that have "RonGrossi" in a killfile don't
need to see his stuff included in your responses. Thanks.

"Burt" wrote in message
This is a printer newsgroup. Please do not post religious messages here.
It is not appreciated. Those of us who want to read the New Testament know
where to find one.