HardwareBanter

-   Storage & Hardrives (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Finally discovered how to get a Six Pack!!!!!! (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=167922)

[email protected] April 25th 08 03:57 AM

Finally discovered how to get a Six Pack!!!!!!

Ok boys and girls, this time I've done it. Ok boys and girls, this
time I've done it!

Its taken precisly 5 1/4 years, but I can now proudly say I have done
it I have got my six pack!

I spent 5 1/8 years trying out a load of B.S and now I've stumbled on
the jack pot. The real deal. Bring on the babes!

Im looking at my abs right now. When I push into them I have only got
the tiniest bit of fat on them. Using the calculator I'd say im about
10% body fat.

This course rocks baby!

check it out, there might be some metabolic calculators left going
free

oh yeah theres a girl section too. Sexy Babes invited!

http://www.meditationinformation.inf...e-builder.html