HardwareBanter

-   Homebuilt PC's (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Any video cables are included with Samsung 204B LCD? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=138820)

Phisherman November 4th 06 07:09 PM

Any video cables are included with Samsung 204B LCD?

Can anybody tell me (first hand) what's included with a new Samsung
204B LCD? I know this display has DVI-D and DSub ports, but are
video cables included? A C|Net report says "cables included" but two
other sites say "no video cables included." TIA

Dave November 4th 06 07:57 PM

"Phisherman" wrote in message
Can anybody tell me (first hand) what's included with a new Samsung
204B LCD? I know this display has DVI-D and DSub ports, but are
video cables included? A C|Net report says "cables included" but two
other sites say "no video cables included." TIA

Go to the following site and click on the (many) pictures. Looks like two
video cables are included. -Dave

[email protected] November 11th 06 11:54 PM

Phisherman schreef:

Can anybody tell me (first hand) what's included with a new Samsung
204B LCD? I know this display has DVI-D and DSub ports, but are
video cables included? A C|Net report says "cables included" but two
other sites say "no video cables included." TIA

First hand: Both cables included. This is in Europe, I hope it's the
same for you :)
Good monitor, definitely good monitor :)