HardwareBanter

-   Webcams (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Suggestion please (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=190415)

MN[_4_] December 19th 11 12:30 AM

Suggestion please

I plan to install Skype software and webcam hardware on my WinXP Desktop
computer that uses an LCD monitor. I already have functioning computer
speakers.

I would like to purchase a webcam WITH a built-in microphone that uses a USB
connection for the purpose of making video calls to another Skype user (over
the internet).

Please SUGGEST such a webcam that can be suitably placed ("mounted") on the
LCD frame and faces the user for Skype video calls. (Obviously, I DON'T want
to drill any holes, etc on the monitor frame.)