HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Power On, Green, Fans Start, Fans Stop, Flash Red (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=59018)

...Mike July 11th 04 10:50 AM

Power On, Green, Fans Start, Fans Stop, Flash Red

I have a compaq presario 6000 series ( does 601935 make sense ?)
I hit the power on switch and
- green light comes on briefly
- all three fans turn about a quarter turn
- fans stop
- power light flashes red

( I have tried blowing out all components, fans, etc, and reseating all
power connections)

Any ideas...

....Mike