HardwareBanter

-   Ati Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Looking to replace my X800GTS (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=158526)

Tsunami October 12th 07 06:56 PM

Looking to replace my X800GTS

Thinking of replacing the above card, and have around about the £200
mark to spend, do I wait and see what the next gen cards bring, or buy
now? If so, what should I be buying?
Thanks
--
Tsunami
If at first you don't succeed, give up skydiving!

Strutter October 14th 07 04:31 AM

"Tsunami" wrote in message
Thinking of replacing the above card, and have around about the £200
mark to spend, do I wait and see what the next gen cards bring, or buy
now? If so, what should I be buying?
Thanks
--
Tsunami
If at first you don't succeed, give up skydiving!

I'm not sure what the prices are over there, but in Australia I'd be buying
a HD2900Pro for that amount, as it's basically a HD2900XT with slightly
lower clocks.