HardwareBanter

-   Asus Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Network chip not detected A8N-32 SLi (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=154465)

Skybuck Flying July 24th 07 10:44 PM

Network chip not detected A8N-32 SLi

Removed nvidia firewall and some other nvidia/asus drivers.

One of the network chips now not detected ?

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying July 24th 07 11:02 PM

Network chip not detected A8N-32 SLi

Gonna try nvidia nforce 4 intel 16x driver:

6.86_nforce_winxp64_international_whql.exe

To see if it fixes the problem ;)

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying July 24th 07 11:13 PM

Network chip not detected A8N-32 SLi

Ok,

I installed the nforce drivers.

The nvidia nforce network controller is now detected and the local network
is now working after configuring the ip address for the card.. took a few
seconds to configure also check "show in notification" area to display it...

I also said "no" to the nvidia firewall because it's buggy (?!)

I also said "yes" to special ide driver... hopefully I don't regret that ;)

The installed drivers do NOT show up in the add/remove programs as "nvidia
nforce drivers".

It just says: "nvidia drivers"

Which was already present.. maybe a left over from the removal...

Also it seems windows does not have nvidia nforce network controller drivers
onboard ?! ;)

Skybuck Flying July 26th 07 09:53 AM

"Craig Sutton" wrote in message

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Removed nvidia firewall and some other nvidia/asus drivers.

One of the network chips now not detected ?

Bye,
Skybuck.

LOL

What you laughing about dip**** ? ;)

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying July 26th 07 12:33 PM

Network chip not detected A8N-32 SLi

"Craig Sutton" wrote in message

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

"Craig Sutton" wrote in message

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Removed nvidia firewall and some other nvidia/asus drivers.

One of the network chips now not detected ?

Bye,
Skybuck.
LOL

What you laughing about dip**** ? ;)