HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Presario 5700N-466 hardware specs (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=59058)

Victor A. Cuya July 30th 04 10:02 PM

Presario 5700N-466 hardware specs

I am trying to help my daugther's nanny by upgrading her Presario to
something better. I need to find out more details about the
motherboard configuration but cannot find it anywhere, and compaq's
website does not list that info.

Basically, I need to know the fastest processor the mobo will support
and the max amount of memory it will take.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Victor