HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   laptop memory question (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=58478)

bigandy December 26th 03 02:24 PM

laptop memory question

hi i have a compaq 17xl369 underneath it has two memory slots one with a
64mb and one with a 128mb.
i am changing the 64 for a 256 which will give me 384mb.
my question is:- i have heard there is another slot for memory beneath the
keyboard ? if this is true how do you remove the keyboard
help gratefully recieved
ivor