HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Epson Colorlife semigloss paper discontinued... need replacement paper suggestion----- (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=130515)

Steve Dell July 8th 06 02:17 AM

Epson Colorlife semigloss paper discontinued... need replacement paper suggestion-----

My recollection was that these papers were designed to solve a problem with
early inkjet inks that no longer is an issue.

If you like their paper, you might try Epson Luster.

Also, check out Red River Paper's line of products. Knowledgeable folks on
the phone and online. They can help.

Steve
"That_Rich" wrote in message
Hello,

Been using Epson semigloss Colorlife photo paper and a Epson 1280
printer with great results the last few years. I am disappointed to
learn Epson has discontinued this paper.
Wondering if any of you print gurus has a suggestion for a replacement
high quality photo paper. Preferably a semigloss or luster paper to
work well with my dye ink set and maybe something I can download icc
profiles to work with my Epson 1280 printer.

Thanks for any suggestions.

RPŠ
-
www.pbase.com/that_rich