HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   pci server card (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=58852)

[email protected] May 13th 04 12:41 AM

pci server card

Hi all

I have a pci server card from Proliant 400 (Compaq SYSTEM I/O BOARD SP#
150230-001) and I'd like make it run but I'have no documentation.

Would You help me, please.

Regards
Andrzej

[email protected] May 13th 04 12:24 PM

HH wrote:

You might have better luck posting in alt.sys. pc-clone.compaq.servers
HH

Thank You
Andrzej

[email protected] May 13th 04 12:41 PM

HH wrote:

You might have better luck posting in alt.sys. pc-clone.compaq.servers
HH

Can you give me a news server address like news.domain.domain.
On mine there is not the group alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Resgards
Andrzej