HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   M2305NR Power Problem (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=158040)

[email protected] October 1st 07 05:29 PM

M2305NR Power Problem

I pulled my laptop apart to try to fix a minor display problem. Now
when I go to turn it on, I get the power light on the front for about
2 seconds, then nothing. What could I have done while having the unit
open that would result in this problem. It seems like a short, but
curious if anyone has experienced a similar problem.

[email protected] October 1st 07 05:32 PM

M2305NR Power Problem

On Oct 1, 12:29 pm, wrote:
I pulled my laptop apart to try to fix a minor display problem. Now
when I go to turn it on, I get the power light on the front for about
2 seconds, then nothing. What could I have done while having the unit
open that would result in this problem. It seems like a short, but
curious if anyone has experienced a similar problem.

Oh, and one other thing. While the power light is on, there is no
sound, no fan, no hard drive, just nothing.