HardwareBanter

-   -   Terminator 2 strategy game (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=189168)

Skybuck Flying[_7_] July 5th 11 06:55 AM

Terminator 2 strategy game

Here is an idea for company's like Relic who are into strategy games.

I think a situation/scenerio like Terminator 2 would be right up their
ally...

A terminator 2 strategy game would have "pre-destructed" environments just
like a company of heroes game after the battle ;)

Ofcourse there could also be futuristic scenes/cities/villages which are
about to be destroyed by the war.

Plus add the atmospheric typical terminator 2 music and sounds to it and
perhaps even laser beams and it's a perfect set for a pretty cool too
perhaps even awesome strategy game !

Much better then their "fantasy war/strategy games based on trolls, elves,
space marines and what not"... I don't like fantasy games in general, how
about you ?1 ;)

I think terminator 2 is a much much much much more realistic scenerio than
trolls and elves and space marines ! ;) =D

Bye,
Skybuck ;) =D