HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Epson XP-610 Inkjet Printer Cartridges (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=198127)

Alek August 29th 17 08:57 PM

Epson XP-610 Inkjet Printer Cartridges

My wife has a hand-me-down Epson XP-610 inkjet printer. It told her to
replace one of the cartridges but we cannot find the appropriate part
number.

This printer has 5 slots for cartridges. From right to left, the slots
are labeled PBK, M, Y, C, BK.

The BK slot is twice as wide as the others.

What is the Epson part number for the BK cartridge that goes in that
double-wide slot?

Thanks.

Percival P. Cassidy August 29th 17 09:19 PM

On 08/29/2017 03:57 PM, Alek wrote:
My wife has a hand-me-down Epson XP-610 inkjet printer. It told her to
replace one of the cartridges but we cannot find the appropriate part
number.

This printer has 5 slots for cartridges. From right to left, the slots
are labeled PBK, M, Y, C, BK.

The BK slot is twice as wide as the others.

What is the Epson part number for the BK cartridge that goes in that
double-wide slot?

T273020-S, as far as I can see. Or T273XL020-S for the double-capacity one.

Perce

Alek August 29th 17 09:27 PM

Percival P. Cassidy wrote on 8/29/2017 4:19 PM:
On 08/29/2017 03:57 PM, Alek wrote:
My wife has a hand-me-down Epson XP-610 inkjet printer. It told her to
replace one of the cartridges but we cannot find the appropriate part
number.

This printer has 5 slots for cartridges. From right to left, the slots
are labeled PBK, M, Y, C, BK.

The BK slot is twice as wide as the others.

What is the Epson part number for the BK cartridge that goes in that
double-wide slot?

T273020-S, as far as I can see. Or T273XL020-S for the double-capacity one.

Perce

Thanks. Only the T273XL020-S shows a picture that is a double-wide.

Now you say "double-capacity". What do you mean by that? And what does
the "XL" mean.

Percival P. Cassidy August 30th 17 01:07 AM

On 08/29/2017 04:27 PM, Alek wrote:

My wife has a hand-me-down Epson XP-610 inkjet printer. It told her to
replace one of the cartridges but we cannot find the appropriate part
number.

This printer has 5 slots for cartridges. From right to left, the slots
are labeled PBK, M, Y, C, BK.

The BK slot is twice as wide as the others.

What is the Epson part number for the BK cartridge that goes in that
double-wide slot?

T273020-S, as far as I can see. Or T273XL020-S for the double-capacity one.

Thanks. Only the T273XL020-S shows a picture that is a double-wide.

Now you say "double-capacity". What do you mean by that? And what does
the "XL" mean.

Twice as much (or even more than twice as much) ink. That's the
significance of the "XL" for all Epson ink cartridges.

Perce