HardwareBanter

-   Matrox Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Searching a simple (and cheap) video card which supports TFT screens (with DVI interface) (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=109763)

Gunter Hansen October 17th 05 05:03 PM

Searching a simple (and cheap) video card which supports TFT screens (with DVI interface)

I need a simple and affordable video/graphic card for my PC which is able to connect to a TFT screen.
I do NOT play games and have advanced requirements for the cards.

The video cards shoudl have a DVI interfaces as well as a connection to "normal" CRT screens.

Can someone recommend me a (possibly) older video card which has proven to be reliable and supported by stable drivers?

Gunter