HardwareBanter

-   Dell Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Dell Complete Your Software Installation (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=199014)

Boris[_7_] June 12th 18 08:12 PM

Dell Complete Your Software Installation

I've always ignored this notice from Dell that pops up on a couple of my
machines, usually when I reboot:

https://postimg.cc/image/9purjioaj/

I just click Remind Me Later.

I've never ordered any software from Dell, but I guess this is just in case
I have, or do, and this notice is installed on every Dell machine,
regardless.

If I haven't ordered any software from Dell, is there any reason I
shouldn't just click I Don't Agree, and be done with this notice forever?

My machine(s) are all registered, but more on that in my next post.