HardwareBanter

-   Webcams (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Anyone get Hawking HNC290G working wirelessly? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=161350)

[email protected] December 2nd 07 09:48 PM

Anyone get Hawking HNC290G working wirelessly?

Unfortunately I purchased this Wireless IP webcam to play with. After
playing with it for weeks and with only worthless responses from
Hawking Tech I'm at a loss to get it to work wirelessly.

With a LAN wire plugged in and the camera obtaining its Ip via DHCP
with a RESERVED mac to IP address (so I can fix its address) I can
enable the wireless function and actually get it to indicate the
wireless conection is ACTIVE.

That said, if I disconnect the LAN wire and reboot the camera I cannot
access it.

Anyone else been able to make this monster function wirelessly? If
you did, then how?

Thanks all.

[email protected] January 4th 08 07:21 PM

On Dec 2 2007, 9:48*pm, wrote:
Unfortunately I purchased this Wireless IP webcam to play with. *After
playing with it for weeks and with only worthless responses from
Hawking Tech I'm at a loss to get it to work wirelessly.

With a LAN wire plugged in and the camera obtaining its Ip via DHCP
with a RESERVED mac to IP address (so I can fix its address) I can
enable the wireless function and actually get it to indicate the
wireless conection is ACTIVE.

That said, if I disconnect the LAN wire and reboot the camera I cannot
access it.

Anyone else been able to make this monster function wirelessly? *If
you did, then how?

Thanks all.

Hi Guys i have a hawking hnc290g cam and cant get it working by
wirless and you guys have any luck ?