HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Compaq restore disks (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=113061)

Coty November 27th 05 03:32 AM

Compaq restore disks

Email me at and I can gaurentee I can fix this
problem. Everyone that needs this problem fixed, email me anytime, I
check my email atleast five times a day.

DCA November 27th 05 09:18 PM

Compaq restore disks

"Coty" wrote in message
oups.com...
Email me at and I can gaurentee I can fix this
problem. Everyone that needs this problem fixed, email me anytime, I
check my email atleast five times a day.

What problem is that then?

davidfowler2000 November 30th 05 12:39 AM

Compaq restore disks

Looks to me like someone's been hitting new topic instead of post
reply.