HardwareBanter

-   Asus Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Promise FastTrak 376 on P4PE (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=30792)

T. Lissner January 24th 04 08:39 PM

Promise FastTrak 376 on P4PE

On my Asus P4PE there is a Promise FastTrak 376 controller.
But there is no Hot-Plug and Play Feature to detect my Samsung SATA HDD.

Maybe there is somewhere a modded driver which can solve my problems with
the fasttrak-controller?

Christian Merkle January 24th 04 08:47 PM

T. Lissner wrote:

On my Asus P4PE there is a Promise FastTrak 376 controller.
But there is no Hot-Plug and Play Feature to detect my Samsung SATA HDD.

"Hot-Plug and Play" :-) ?

Maybe there is somewhere a modded driver which can solve my problems with
the fasttrak-controller?

Where is the problem? Have you enabled the controller in BIOS? Does the
controller detect your drive at startup? Have you setup a RAID Array?
Which MoBo BIOS and which driver you´re using?

Christian

--
VfB Olé Olé