HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   MIME 2A - Micro-Term need schematics (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=1585)

Robert J. Stevens October 5th 03 01:31 PM

MIME 2A - Micro-Term need schematics

I have a MIME 2A - Micro-Term and I need the schematics. I have the
Manual. The screen display is messed up. I am trying to talk to it from
a PC. I need a TERM program for the PC. That will run off COM2. I used
it with my CP/M Tarbell. It displays the Sign on from My CP/M Compu-Pro
but the right upper half displays "flashing lower case 'p' as well as an
underline in Reverse Video". The bottom 8 lines also shows the same.
I've tried resetting in LOCAL MODE to no avail. I opened it up there
are several PROMs on the board mebbe one of them is crapped out.
Hoping
Bob in Wisconsin